The requirement of building seismic appraisal is to ensure the safety of existing structures under earthquake action, so that they will not be seriously damaged when subjected to the seismic impact of seismic appraisal and reinforcement, and can continue to be used after repair. Among them, the seismic requirements of reinforced concrete structures are as follows:
What are the seismic requirements of reinforced concrete structures?
1) There is no shortage of stressed members and bars, no obvious deion, no damage caused by cutting and drilling.
2) There are no cracks, corrosion, burning, shedding, bars or cracks beyond the limit of the design code.
3) The bearing length of prefabricated members meets the requirements of non-seismic design.
4) The connectors are free from rust.
5) When there are infilled walls or inter-column braces, there is no sudden change of eccentricity and horizontal stiffness along the height direction of the center of mass of structural elements, and no increase of the linear stiffness of columns or ion of short columns due to semi-high rigid walls.