1. The raw materials of Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel wire base material for wire mesh plate can be hot-rolled low-carbon steel wire rod or hot-rolled smooth steel bar.
2. When Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel wire rod enters or enters the factory, the qualified whole product and inspection report shall be inspected, and according to the current national standard "Low-carbon steel hot-rolled wire rod" GB/T701.
Or "Steel for Reinforced Concrete Part I: Hot Rolled Round Steel" GB1499.1 Sampling Samples and Mechanical Property Tests, the quality of which should meet the requirements of relevant standards. Material entering factory and site shall be distributed according to production unit.
Dimensions and specifications are stacked for use. When the relevant standards do not specify inspection batches and tensile strength, the following requirements should be met for acceptance at the factory or site.
(1) The weight of the inspection batch shall not exceed 60 tons.
(2) Tensile strength of mesh is not less than 370N/MM2
3. The raw material grades and diameters of cold drawn low carbon wire mesh can be determined according to the table below. During cold drawing, the shrinkage of each drawing should not exceed 25%.
4. Rust removal should be carried out before cold drawing. Wire drawing should not be annealed. If the base material needs butt welding, the same production unit and the same brand should be used as the base material.
5. The appearance quality of the substrate should not affect the drawing process. When the weldability of base metal is poor or brittle fracture occurs, special inspection should be carried out according to relevant standards.
6. The surface quality of cold drawn low carbon steel wire in each batch of inspection shall be inspected visually. No cracks, burrs, corrosion and mechanical damage affecting mechanical properties shall be allowed on the surface of steel wire. Low carbon steel wire with unqualified surface quality must be treated and tested before it can be used in engineering.
7. Cold-drawn low carbon steel wire shall be inspected by the same production unit, the same raw materials, the same diameter, and no more than 30 tons of inspection batches at a time, and the inspection report on the stock of base metal shall be inspected. The inspection items of each inspection batch are surface quality, diameter deviation of reinforcing steel mesh, tensile test (in-package tensile strength and elongation determination), repeated bending test.
8. No less than 5 sheets should be extracted from each inspection batch for diameter deviation inspection.
Through screen test, one point is drawn from each piece of steel wire to measure the diameter of steel wire. The diameter of steel wire measured at this time is the average value of two vertical directions. The allowable diameter deviation of cold drawn low carbon steel wire should conform to the following table. Non-conforming products are inspected in batches, and qualified sheets can be used in engineering. The accuracy of measuring traverse diameter is not less than 0.01 mm, and the average diameter is revised to 0.0.1 mm.